Yesterday on Valentines Day people were making some AMAZING Valentines cards that made me laugh like crazy and I want to share them with you! These are my Top Ten Hilarious Valentines Cards! These are in no particular order.
1. If you haven’t read about this little guy you need to ASAP! This poor little monkey somehow ended up lost in IKEA! How did he end up in IKEA? And HOW DID HE END UP WITH THAT JACKET?!
2. Les Mes just took on a whole meaning!
4. This really needs no explanation. If you are ever going to date Taylor Swift you better be on your best behavior because if not you WILL have a song written about you. Its become like an unspoken rule. You break up with Tay Tay, you get a song written about you, and she makes millions
5. If you have seen “The Help” you know the phrase “You is kind, you is smart, you is important”. It means a lot in the movie so to see it twisted so that way it can be seen as a valentine is just hilarious!
6. Now if you know Paula Deen you know there is no deeper love than between her and her butter. To her butter is not a carb, it’s a lifestyle!
7. I just…I can’t.
8. Poor Leo! He is so amazing in every movie he has done and yet has NEVER won an Oscar! One day Leo! ONE DAY!
9. You may not understand why I have this in my top ten, but after you watch THIS video you will. Trust me, you will be laughing by the end of it!
10. Because who hasn’t drawn a chocolate covered heart on their chest to try and catch a valentine…am I the only one?
So there you have it! My Top Ten Hilarious Valentines Day Cards! If you saw any that made you laugh that weren’t on this list let us know in the comments sections!
Some Honorable Mentions just because:
I love this one because if you have ever seen this series Dorothy seriously never has a date.
Who doesn’t like a little Drake & Josh nostalgia?!
AND JUST BECAUSE SHE IS MY QUEEN!
Hope you had a great Valentines Day!
Jose Mendoza has been studying the art of Britney Spears since the wee age of seven years old. He is a quirky individual who loves pop culture in every way shape and form. When he’s not busy putting on concerts in his room for his fans (his walls) he is busy scanning over pop blogs all over the web to keep up with all the latest pop gossip and music. If you want to dive more into Jose’s brain you can follow him over on twitter or on youtube.