This week’s Tattoo Tuesday features a classic band, Pink Floyd. Now this band has one of the greatest and most devoted followings of all time, with fans constantly inking themselves to show just how much they love this band. Searching the net, I found some of the greatest Pink Floyd tattoos out there and made my Top 5 list.
5. This tattoo captures the essential items that we know Pink Floyd for. The Wall, one of their most well known songs, and the Dark Side Of The Moon logo are just so well designed in this tattoo. Kudos to the artist who drew this out.
4. Although I’m not a fan of neck tattoos unless someone is completely covered in tats all over their body, this one caught my eye and showed me just how much passion this guy must have for this band. It’s very simple, but captures this dude’s love and devotion for his favorite band.
3. Full sleeve tattoos dedicated to certain artists or passions really get to me. It shows that only a true fan would completely cover their arm with tattoos dedicated to a specific subject. This piece is so bright and colorful, and just so very well drawn out.
2. Black and white tattoos hold a special place in my heart. It makes the art just that much more meaningful, and this guy’s piece is so beautifully shaded that it makes it look like a masterpiece. Love it.
1. My favorite in this list. The colors here are absolutely phenomenal, and almost every symbol that Pink Floyd is known for is captured in this piece. Seriously dude, hope you have your tattoo artist a really good tip for this one!
Do you agree with this list? Send us comments on Twitter or Facebook to let us know! If you have a tattoo related to Z!NG’s extensive collection, be sure to send them our way to possibly be featured in a segment of Tattoo Tuesday! And if you’re not this devoted to Pink Floyd but still want something to express your love for the band, be sure to check out our Pink Floyd skins!
Photo Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Cathy is our residential Canadian writer at MusicSkins. Currently enrolled at Concordia University, she’s underway to getting her degree in Communications Studies. A huge pop punk fan, Cathy revolves her work around music. Check out her interviews and photos, and find her on Twitter… if you can.